Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ain't that a kick in the head?


Remember that Kickstarter project I mentioned a minute ago? Or rather, about twenty-four hours ago? My goal of $600 has been met! and exceeded! In twenty-four hours! What!? I'm really excited and a bit in shock about this.

I'm so very grateful to have found such enthusiastic support. I want to thank everyone who has contributed so far, and all my friends who have told their friends. 

And STRANGERS! Thank you, Strangers, for finding and supporting this project!

So what now?! There are twenty-eight whole days left in which folks might contribute to the project. Funds raised beyond the cost of travel will be used to help with shipping costs and art materials, (and Wyoming-winter appropriate clothes, suggests my Mom) I may detail what specific materials in a separate blog post.... I'm a little too dizzy with gratitude at the moment!

Instead, here's a snippet of the video I was working on for the project. I had fun working on it, but it took a long time to figure out what the hell I was doing, and at the rate I was going, I probably wouldn't have been able to launch my project 'til February!

But it does include a shot of my pressed penny collection, so you should probably take a look.



Wow, that looks terrible! It looks so nice on my computer...I really don't know what I'm doing.

But don't worry; I do know how to make books.

Thank you again, and stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...