Friday, April 17, 2009

Treasury.



I just love this goofy moon print by wonderthunder. I'm thinking I may need it in my new apartment.

I included it in an etsy treasury, along with a lot of other good stuff by good people. It will only be active for a few more hours, so check it out here.



Who has the michelle moode seal of approval?

miniaturerhino
libellus
wonderthunder
pistachiopress
leemeszaros
fadefade
kelleystreetvintage
abeautifulparty
skinnylaminx
lizbitshandmade
corid
mimidoodles

One of my faithful readers, (my mom, to name names) asked me about the black and white image in my last post. It's an photo from the 1920's of my neighborhood, looking east at Los Feliz Blvd.

Have a good weekend, friends.

1 comment:

A Beautiful Party said...

thank you thank you for including me in your treasury. it's very beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...