Tuesday, February 5, 2013

In the studio.

Just more everything again.
Tonight is our presentation in Sheridan... "Jentel Presents." So I was just reviewing my ten little images and thinking about what might come out of my mouth in ten little minutes.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some snapshots of what has been happening in my studio the past three weeks.....
My favorite bone folder, acquired
 at the Pasadena City College flea market.
Many pattern-y drawings from when I first arrived.
I'll talk about this in another post, after I touch up the
floor boards and take some better photos!
Maybe not the best drawings ever, but I can say without hesitation
that I had never made these drawings before.
And that's worth something, right?
Pronto plate. Using both sides.
And then quite possibly making something out of the plates.
We'll see. 
Another plate.
I have worked out a love/hate relationship with pronto plates,
but when it comes down to it, I wish these were all etchings. 
Taking note.
Books.
And more books.
And a library book about Navajo blankets.  
Some little light-switch diversion.
Why, Michelle?
Inexplicable structures in the windowsill.
Little huge thing.
It opens into all these 4" x 1" panoramas. At least that's the plan!
A tiny book that fits in a tiny box.

Okay, next...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...