Friday, February 4, 2011

February.


Yesterday on a walk around Los Feliz, I spotted this little yellow crocus. Finding a crocus in February in Los Angeles, (while wearing flip-flops...) isn't quite the thrill of finding crocuses in the lawn of Oakhurst in Murray, Kentucky on March First, or up around the Evansdale Library in Morgantown, West Virginia in falling snow, but...

...but it's still good! One of my favorite flowers. Tiny, simple in structure, humble and under-foot.

They multiply like crazy and have the spunk to bloom in snow. Yeah.

I've had a good start to the Spring semester at CSUN. I've been printing a lot outside of class. This print started as a demo, but has taken on a colorful life of its own. Still in progress, but...




There will be a whole lot of printing in the coming months...

I've been going through old photos on my old laptop, and uploading some on my flickr account. Take a look, but be aware that the recent uploads jump around in time and space...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...