Saturday, December 4, 2010

the saturday 6am restlessness.



Opportunity-hunting online this fine December morn.

I did not sleep well last night.

Cups of tea.

Space-heater.

What does this image mean? It means I am starting a drawing-a-day project this winter. Mentioning it on my blog will keep me from abandoning the project when I start traveling. I am "nerding it up" by pre-stamping the paper with the dates. My rule for this project is that I will start a new piece each day, but I can work on them for more than one day. the size is a scanner-friendly 8 1/2" x 11". How long will I do this? I don't know. Forever. Or 'til I start teaching the Spring semester at CSUN. I don't know.

2 comments:

lauren said...

I look forward to seeing your drawing a day project! I did a similar project last month, where I challenged myself to draw 50 maps in a month...I succeeded! But now I'm left with what to do with myself this month...not drawing is making me feel antsy and twitchy...a drawing a day might be something good for me to do, too!
Best of luck, happy creating!

Mai Autumn said...

love this idea! i never follow through with my plans either.
just found your work on the front page of etsy and i am in love! there's such an amazing texture to your work :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...