Sunday, December 16, 2007

GOCCO!


On Thursday and Friday I was in Downey, Ca...my hometown. I went to the Downey Assistance League's "Second Tyme Around" thrift store, and found this pretty-much-new PRINT GOCCO set for $3.00. When I saw it I literally exclaimed, "Holy Cow!"

All I want to do is dive in and start playing with it, but I have held restraint and continued tending to business, primarilly preparing for tommorrow's Barnsdall Art Market.

Here are some shrinky-dinks, fresh out of the oven:

4 comments:

Esma said...

Wow! what an amazing find! I can imagine your excitement!

Your shrinky dinks are really cute, too.

Unknown said...

Lucky girl! Oh my, you are going to *love* your gocco printer. they are so fabulous!

love your blog, by the way-- i came to it by way of your etsy shop, and i will be back!!

Anonymous said...

Great find!!! I LOVE my gocco.

Anonymous said...

Oooo, cool shrinky dink art!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...