Friday, May 27, 2011

Thanks, Austin.


Had a wonderful trip to Texas. It was too short, but I got to go swimming twice, met good people, ran around town with my brother, and even got to see my ma and pa.

I ate a surprising number of delicious tacos...




...while my big brother did complicated calculations for me.....

Lots of adventuring through antique stores...




Lots of photo-taking and hand-painted-sign admiration....



And one night my brother took my parents and me to an old Texas/German Biergarten in the middle of nowhere. It was awesome!


Details and pics from the fair in my next post. Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hey Michelle, glad you had a good time while in Austin. I enjoyed meeting and chatting with you. Your booth was so much fun. I signed up to follow your blog. Check out my blog, I posted some photos of you!

Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...