Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time. and Space.



I realized today that I have two weeks left in this semester. Also that tomorrow is December. Whoa. The future is now.

I am excited about the any-day-now birth of my best friend's little girl. I can't wait to be crazy aunt michelle to this little person, and wish I wasn't quite so far away from Murray, Kentucky.

My best friend on this side of the country is moving back to the other side of the country, and although I am super excited for him, I'm a little mopey about it too. Boo.

Sunday was great! Thanks to the Eagle Rock Center for the Arts, all the good people I talked with and shared my work with, friends and well wishers, and Wes, who helped carry a table and took these photos.



More on the Facebook page.

Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...