Friday, May 23, 2008

June Gloom in May



I've been to the Observatory twice in the past two days. I took this picture in February, but it suits this post, and the weather outside, and my mood. And yeah, I'm listening to the soundtrack of "a Charlie Brown Christmas" in May....so what!?

My work is on the walls at Intelligentsia, and will be up for a month or two. If you're in the neighborhood, take a peek. I'll post some pictures soon for your enjoyment.

The next few weeks I will be preparing for my show at Henry Road in Studio City. Henry Road is a great little store....an interesting and eclectic selection of things for the home, gifts, art, and they have a fantastically wonderful book about treehouses. There will be an opening reception the day before I leave town for Maine, Thursday June 12. I'll keep you updated as developments develop.

ALSO making plans for my installation that will be a part of the "Print Matter(s)" exhibition at Studio Channel Islands Art Center Galleries. Very excited about this. There will be no picture frames involved.

In my spare time, I'll be brushing up my bookbinding skills in the coming weeks.

That's all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...