Friday, April 25, 2008

Patchworking.

Where's Michelle? What's she doing? I've been busy, and I really haven't felt like being on my computer lately.


If you're in California and feel like going to Santa Ana on Sunday May 4th, I strongly encourage you to check out the Patchwork Indie Art & Craft Show. I went to the first one back in the fall, and I am delighted to be a vendor this time around. The event is from 11-5, and it is in the parking lots behind the Road Less Traveled store. It's right off the Five freeway. The event is organized by Random Nicole. She's cool too. Everything's cool! It will be a good event...come say hi!


My students have been working on photo-polymer-plate-water-etchings, (every time I talk about this process, I call it something different...) For my demo, I exposed a couple of plates with typewriter drawings. Not sure what I'm doing with them yet, but they're nice to look at.

Girls and their typewriters....

2 comments:

Michele Maule said...

OMG!!!
I love those prints!!

mmm....if you ever want to trade a little drawing for one...you know where to find me.

There is a vintage blue typewriter for sale on Etsy for 80 bucks. I thought of you when I hearted it...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10774151

ps.
I wouldn't mind if you sold those cute prints on Etsy :)

sMacThoughts said...

"nice to look at" ?? Sheesh, they're stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...