Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Glad.


Pollyanna and bits of thread.

I have added links to a few good Blogs. (over there...on the right side.) More will follow, but not too many more. I must keep things tidy.

I have also been doing major house-cleaning on my computer. I was suffering from a very crowded desktop. Last night I also backed-up my hard-drive for the first time ever. Heh-heh....I live dangerously...

Also updating my CV, and doing laundry. Everything's coming up roses. In closing, here is a picture of a bird observing the Observatory:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever read any of the other pollyanna books? I've got one called "pollyanna's jewels" the jewels being her husband and sons. hahahhaha.

girlgonethreadwild said...

outstanding blog & artwork! I found you through Ro Bruhn's blog...so glad I stopped by. xo, Monica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...