I've been very slow to reply to Daraart's "tag". Here's the scoop:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
me me me:
1. Besides blue typewriters, I have been known to collect, (or accumulate) doorknobs, snailshells, broken watches, pretty handkerchiefs, thimbles, buttons, and many other things.
2. I love Science Fiction. Star Wars. Star Trek. And I'm always up for a Twilight Zone marathon. I am fascinated by time-travel.
3. If it had occurred to me in my youth, I think I would have considered puppetry as a major/career. This occurred to me when I was working on my MFA at West Virginia University, which had a puppetry program. Check out Bob Baker's Marionettes and Muppet Wiki, which has been eating my time in recent days.
4. "Millions of People Happy" is a quote from the original Muppet Movie. You should watch it.
5. I didn't put up my own Christmas tree this season. However, a while ago I bought a darling Yeti ornament on Etsy from Cheryl A. Smith. This little guy was the mascot on my brother and my holiday road-trip. And here's a picture of him hanging from the rear-view mirror:
I am tagging these darling folks:
Mrs. Eliot Books
Domestic Happenings of Mrs. Beckie