Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Elle Decor



In the current issue of Elle Decor, there is a tiny, blurry image of one of my pieces on page 70. My friend Paula's store, Henry Road is featured, and that's my piece entitled "Blood Oranges and Spiders" above the mantle. Neat, huh?

I've been busy adjusting to my work week. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have LONG days at Cal State Northridge. But long days in a printshop are actually very enjoyable. And I'm not fighting LA traffic...

...I'm out-smarting it.

My 28th birthday is friday! I'm going to the Hollywood Bowl for the first time, to see Brian Wilson & the LA Phil & fireworks.

And I'm buying myself flowers.

More tomorrow: for those keeping count, tommorrow is my one-year "etsyversary". 112 sales from my shop in a year...not too bad, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Elle & 112 sales sound like a good early birthday to me. :)

Anonymous said...

hi Michelle,
i've been reading your blog for a while now, and i enjoy it a lot... congrats on your etsy sales for the year!!! i love your work. i promise i'll be adding to your sales numbers soon.

sMacThoughts said...

Really great success on the Etsy, and more; the Elle spot and everything. May your Birthday be wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...