Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Guys and Dolls.

First, some Dolls:

I'm really excited to be participating in my friend Abbey's "Doll Swap." Working on a set of blank Russian Nesting Dolls? Great fun! You can read about it here. While you're "there" take a good look around Abbey's fantastic blog. It never fails to delight. Really. She's one of my heroes.

And while I'm gushing about Abbey, let me suggest you take a peek at her etsy shop as well............here. Below is an image of her work.


So, there's really only one "Guy" I wanted to mention. My special-favorite fellow just found out that he's going to the Penland School of Crafts for a photo class this summer! Oh the excitement! This is almost as good as the anticipation I'd feel if I was going! Maybe better, in fact...he's never been. Hooray!

To celebrate this news, here's a picture from last summer. That's me and Cappy Counard, loving life at the Toe River. This picture was taken by my ol' pal Manda, who I haven't spoken to in far too long...


I'm making final preparations for my trip to the Southern Graphics Council conference. So, I'm signing off 'til next week. Details when I return.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...